Things I Have Learnt from My Toddler about Fashion
Nov 19, 2012 at 3:44 pm in Bloggers, Diary Adventures of LagosMums, Featured, Featured Blogger by YWee
- Fixing a weave or clipping in a half wig is pretending I have hair which i don’t (why am I lying?)
- I have too many shoes, why do I have so many shoes when I can’t wear all of them?
- I like repetition – why afterall do I keep wearing the same shoes constantly?
- I have too many clothes – I must since I don’t wear all of them (ditto on repititon as I wear a few over and over again)
- Why would I consider wearing pajamas outside the house, Surely that is what those printed pants are?
- A tousled chigon is simply untidy and messy hair and I should not embarass my kids with hair like that.
- Five Inch Heels are ridiculously high and so I should not be surprised if I fall
- Wearing bubu’s out of the home means I am ready to be a grandma.
- It is better for underwear to match!
- Black is definitely mummy’s favorite colour with all the black shoes and tops I have.