Date(s) - 18 Aug 2012
10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
500 City, Indstrial Av, OPP GSK
Student Mentoring Program
Youth empowerment covers a wide array of issues and concerns, but when it comes down to it, youth empowerment is one of the best ways to ensure that children and youth across the nation receive the knowledge and skills that they need to succeed now and in the future. And while many youth empowerment programs are designed to help youth who have dropped out of school or find themselves in difficult situations, youth everywhere—no matter what their situation should benefit from well planned educational programs.
Why is student mentoring and empowerment program important?
- It helps children and teens realize how important their success is.
- It helps both at-risk youth and other children look forward to a productive future where they can actually achieve and live their hopes and dreams.
- Youth empowerment helps teens and young adults discover what they enjoy doing and helps them to learn more about the subjects or craft that they are interested in. Once this is established,
- Youth empowerment helps these individuals set goals and make a plan to succeed in what they most desire.
- Most of all, youth empowerment helps provide our youth with practical skills that they can use each and every day of their lives to enjoy a greater quality of life and become tomorrow’s leaders.
So whether you are a parent looking to help your child, a guardian who is concerned about a teen or young adult, or anyone else or are you an older brother and sister who is concerned about what the future holds for our younger ones?; The heartminders project (THP) and treasured teens club’s (TTC ) youth empowerment program tagged “IT IS UP TO ME” is the best way to ensure that your wards and the youth of our nation enjoy a successful future.
Our watchword is “if it is to be, it is up to me”.