Public Group
  • Avatar Image YWee said 2 years, 9 months ago:

Daycare and Nursery School Discussions

• Avatar Image redhotmama said 2 years, 9 months ago:

Hello everyone

• Avatar Image said 2 years, 4 months ago:

Any good nursery in Los Angeles area?

• Avatar Image Marian said 2 years, 2 months ago:

I am currently shopping for a play school for my son and actually found one i liked in Ikeja GRA. The fees however is a 100k developmental fee and about 300k per term. This isnt primary school o. Is this normal? No lunch and pick up by 1 30pm

• Avatar Image Maryam said 2 years, 2 months ago:

But i can rest assure you, there are better schools out there for your child but it depends on what your priority are. When i started a search for my boy too, i saw all sorts specially those that close for 1.30 which did not suit me cos i have no one at home to take care of my boy after school hours. I finally found 2schools where they close by 5 and can hold your child till 6 which suited me just fine but that is in Ilupeju.
    If the pick up time is the only problem you have you can still search for other options but the fees for me sounds simply outrageous ( For Play group)
    Good luck

• Avatar Image Marian said 2 years, 2 months ago:

To be fair, there is after school care for an additional cost and the school is pretty good. the only downside is cost which just to me is a bit immoral. i am still shopping around and welcome any suggestions.

• Avatar Image Posh said 2 years ago:

Try – http://www.poshbabiesandkids.com
    They are fantastic!

• Avatar Image grace said 1 year, 12 months ago:

Hi Marian nice to see you here.I equally want to introduce you to something you will like.Guess you love music Marian and would like your children to own musical Instrument like VIOLIN,PIANO,GUITAR,CELLO,FLUTES,SAXOPHONES,RECORDERS AND MUSICAL PUBLICATIONS THAT WILL ASSIST THEM IN LEARNING IT.THEN TRY http://www.orpheusmusic.com.ng/ THEY ARE MUSIC LOVERS SERVING MUSIC LOVERS.

• Avatar Image Bisola said 1 year, 11 months ago:

Love Agape Bundles in Omole Phase 1 and Wonderland GRA Ikeja. For it’s location and services, wonderland is a steal. Agape Bundles also provides after school services for older kids and these are places i have personally found are passionate about what they do

• Avatar Image cradlehall said 1 year, 4 months ago:

CRADLE HALL would like to let you know that we are here to support all your child-care needs. We are an early learning/child-care centre located in the heart of Victoria Island to cater to working & nursing mothers alike. We take care of your babies, toddlers (0-3yrs) and older kids (3-7yrs – afterschool) and train them to harness the genius within. With our stimulating learning facility, developmental aids and experienced professionals, we assure you will be well pleased. We know your needs therefore we are open all year round Mondays through Saturdays (7am- 6pm). Visit us at No. 3 Ibiyinka Olorunbe Cls, Off Amodu Ojikutu str, Off Saka Tinubu str, Victoria Island. Lagos

You need to log in or to participate in this forum topic.