Give Your Child an outstanding learning experience this Easter with our “Mentorship/ Polished and Confident” Program.
Shaping the minds of our young ones for greatness and grooming them into successful leaders in the future is the responsibility of every parent. Technology has complicated the practice of etiquette; But “Manners will open doors that the best education cannot”- Clarence Thomas.
That is why at JSK Etiquette Consortium in conjunction with Access Bank, we offer your children an outstanding learning experience this Easter.
So Let your child join in our fun filled, highly interactive and participatory Etiquette Mentorship Programs:
- The Creative Skill and Mentorship Program (4-11years)
- Polished ‘n’ Confident (12- 17 Years)
Benefits to your child:
- Character Driven Education
- Positive Image Creation
- Confidence Building Blocks
- Communication and Presentation Skills
- Behavior Modification
- Leadership Potentials
- Financial Literacy
- Real Life Case Studies/Hands on Practicals
- Movies and Popcorn.
- Automatic Membership into the “SPLASH Money & Manners Club”- Powered JSK Etiquette/ Access Bank.
To Register: Click here
- Venue: JSK ETIQUETTE TRAINING STUDIO
6B Maitama Sule, Off Awolowo Road, Off Raymond Njoku, Ikoyi, Lagos.
10th -12th April, 2017 – Creative Skill and MentorshipProgram (4-11years)
19th – 21st April, 2017- Polished ‘n’ Confident (12- 17 Years)
- Early Bird Discounts; Terms and Conditions Apply.
For more information please call Sarah- 08131838390 or Tomi- 08131838380
or email [email protected]