Its Friday again and I bet our feet are just itching to leave the office and settle down for some rest and relaxation. This week we have just the right place for you.
In this edition of places to hangout over the weekend, we will be taking a look at Lagos international Food and Drink Festival. That’s means we are going to get the chance to eat all we want and drink all we want. What a really wonderful way to spend the weekend. So get ready to eat, drink, shop and learn. What more could you ask for? You get a chance to savour the taste of mouth-watering delicacies from over 30 ethnicities. The best thing about this event is that the entrance fee is completely free!!!
The 2016 Lagos International Food & Drinks Festival (LIFDF) is Nigeria‘s largest Food, Drinks and Culture Festival. It is holding from October 14-16, 2016 (11am to 11pm daily – all day!) at the Muri Okunola Park, Victoria Island-Lagos. It is going to be 3 days of diverse, all-inclusive gastronomic exploits plus a weekend to indulge in a lifestyle where your biggest decision will be – how do I pick which activity to enjoy?
Activities at the Festival will include –
1. Indigenous cuisine and drinks sampling from over 60 Nigerian ethnic groups
2. Competitions – Cooking, Music, Dance, Eating, Drinking
3. Live musical performances by renowned Nigerian artists
4. Live Comedy Shows
5. Food Art Exhibition
6. Dance performances by cultural troupes
7. Chef master classes
8. Children’s fun activities
9. Wine tasting
10. Seminar on Food and Nutrition
11. SMSE match-making breakout sessions
12. Exhibition and sales bazaar
13. The FoodFest & DrinkFest
14. Co-celebration of the World Food Day
15. Nigeria Food and Drink Industry Award Dinner (6pm, October 16)
Entrance is free.
View full information at: www.lagosfoodanddrinksfest.com