Honey + chicken + pepper sauce = the perfect recipe! We just could not prepare “just another” grilled chicken without adding a special touch to it. If you have never tried something different, try this recipe. And Just in case you are wondering where to get the right ingredient try Supermartng.com
So let’s get started..
You will need:
5 pcs chicken wings
8 pcs fresh pepper
3 bulbs garlic
1 pc ginger
2 teaspoons ground black pepper
1 cup pure honey
3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
2 pcs lime
4 tbsp BBQ sauce
2 pcs onions
2 pinches salt
- Preheat, grill to medium heat.
- Place chicken wings in a bowl; add salt, olive oil and black pepper. Mix well and place in grill. Cook for about 15 minutes on grill.
- While chicken is in grill, blend fresh pepper, garlic, ginger and onions to make a smooth paste.
- Mix pepper mix, honey, bbq sauce and lime juice in a bowl, add in the grilled chicken and mix until every piece is covered in the sauce
- Reduce the heat of the grill and return chicken wings back to the grill. Cook for 5 minutes.
Learn Also How To Make [Ham And Chessy Veggie Pasta]