These pancakes are rated 18! This is a good way to give yourself a treat without holding a bottle or cup of alcohol. The creamy taste of Irish cream makes this worth every bite.
4 tbsp unsalted butter
2 pcs eggs
2 tbsp granulated sugar
1 pinch salt
1 tin evaporated milk
4 tbsp Irish cream
2 scoops baking powder
1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
You Might Also Like- [How To Make Yam And Egg Pancakes]
- Mix butter, egg, sugar and salt in a bowl. Add in milk and Irish cream until well
- mixed. Add in flour and baking soda, mix well until paste is smooth and thick. Add in
- some water to reduce the thickness of the paste for frying
- Heat some of the butter in a non-stick frying pan until it melts. Scoops some pancake
- mix and allow to cook for about 2 minutes or until bubbles begin to appear. Flip to
- the other side and repeat.
- Repeat step 2 until all the pancake mix is exhausted. Serve hot.