Parenting The Digital Natives by The Avenue – Edusko Africa
May 1 @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Parents are among the most important people in the lives of young children. Sadly, many parents’ lives are fraught with problems and uncertainty regarding their ability to ensure their children’s physical, academic, career, emotional, or economic well-being. The Avenue is a convergence of young people and their parents to:
- Enhance healthy early childhood experiences
- Ensure a head-start to a great career
- Promote positive outcomes for children
- Help parents build strong relationships with their children
Our plan this year
Understanding the real constraints families and children face in the digital world is the first step towards finding effective strategies that both parents and children can use to maximize opportunities and minimize risks. This year, we would be hosting hundreds of parents and their teenagers in Lagos to discuss solutions to challenges of parental responsibility in the digital age
What to expect
- Keynote address
- 2 Panel discussions each for Parents & Teenagers
- Insightful career talks
- On-the-spot admission from top schools abroad
- Scholarship and grand opportunities to study abroad
- Counselling Session
- Creative performances
- Audience participation (Q&A)
- Exhibition and presentations
- Awesome refreshments
- Media engagements and interviews (Print, Radio, TV and digital)
Who are we?
The Avenue is an initiative of Edusko Africa and proudly sponsored by Metropolitan School of Business and Management, UK.
Our mission is to enhance the quality of and access to education in Africa by creating game-changing solutions and platforms for education providers, school leaders, policy makers, teachers, parents and students.
Our flagship, Edusko.com, is Africa’s largest online platform where loving families find suitable private schools in Nigeria, Ghana and beyond. We are providing unfettered access to our private schools, helping them double their enrollments while at the same time empowering parents with unbiased information to make informed school choices for their wards with ease.
ATTENDANCE IS FREE! REGISTER TO ATTEND: Click Here!