Ashbourne Easter Revision Programme
March 29 @ 10:00 am - April 16 @ 5:00 pm
Ashbourne has organised comprehensive online Easter Revision Programmes for over twenty years and was one of the first colleges in London to establish a programme of this kind.Rather than working passively and unsupervised at home, students are directed in their revision in small groups. The result is a high level of enjoyable, effective and efficient revision.
Lessons make continual reference to specimen questions, past papers and examiners’ reports. In class, students are encouraged to answer exam questions, make notes, ask questions and share ideas with other students. All of this makes for an active, productive and valuable learning and revision experience.
Following each course, students receive a written report on progress with invaluable feedback on performance and how they might improve in the future. Our students find these reports can inspire the necessary focus in the lead up to their final examinations.
Revision courses will run on the following three weeks:
1st Week – Monday 29th March – Friday 2nd April
2nd Week – Monday 5th April – Friday 9th April
3rd Week – Monday 12th April – Friday 16th April
Our courses run either as morning (10am–1pm) or afternoon (2–5pm) sessions. Therefore each course runs for three hours per day for five days. Courses may repeat throughout the three-week period in order to ensure each course is available to as many students as possible. GCSE Science and A Level Politics are exceptions, running both in the morning and afternoon sessions.
Each course includes 15 hours of tuition, except A level Politics, and GCSE Science, which count as two courses and require 30 hours of tuition. Each 15-hour course costs £575, and 30-hour A level courses and GCSE Science cost £1150. A level Maths and Further Maths run as modules and cost £575 per module. Fees must be received in advance to secure a place on the course.
We are happy to organise individual tuition over Easter at the rate of £100 per hour. This is in blocks of either 10 hours at £1000, or 15 hours at £1500, and runs alongside the group times; with specific individual unit revision courses offered in Mathematics
Ony one student registered for a course
We will commit to running our timetabled courses regardless of the number of students registered for the course. We will not reduce the number of contact hours or increase the fees.
Why join Ashbourne’s Course
- We have one of the longest established Easter Revision courses
- Simple format: morning or afternoon, 3 hours per day 5 days a week, £575*
- We guarantee that every course we commit to will run (except in rare cases of tutor illness)
- We never reduce the number of hours offered
- The majority of our Easter tutors are full-time Ashbourne tutors
- Our teachers are vastly experienced and qualified
- We offer board specific courses**
- We will offer a full refund if your course is not up to standard
- Our timetable is fixed. You won’t be asked to change times
- Over 90% of class sizes are fewer than ten students
- Friendly administration team
FIll in your details HERE to participate in this wonderful programme