Helping parents raise Resilient Children
April 6 - June 6NGN65,000
Sane Mind is a mental health organization aimed at providing solutions to mental health challenges in Nigeria and across Africa.. We understand the impact of mental health gap in Nigeria and the unique challenges impeding mental health awareness, particularly child and adolescent mental health. Our aim is to innovative, culturally acceptable and appropriate solutions to mental health challenges in Nigeria.
Through innovative and specially crafted online and offline activities over the past 2 years, we have been able to reach over 100,000 people, with a weekly reach of about 15,000 people. More than 1000 people benefit from our opportunistic psychological distress screening which we started August 2018.
Our vision, is to reach 10,000 parents monthly through all or any of our programs, services and products. We hope to make discussions around child mental health a normalized household discourse.
The Program will cover the following modules for the period of eight weeks;
Module 1: The Child
– Know your child’s psychological and emotional needs and identify any current psychological or emotional issues.
– Identify your child’s temperament and uniqueness using psychological scales.
– Learn to build self-esteem and identify trigger,resilence for low self-esteem in your child
Module 2: Systems of Influence
– Learn how your family dynamics, size and parenting belief is currently affecting your child and learn how to modify.
– Create actionable steps and activities that can help you build resilience in your children
– Breakdown the strength, weaknesses, threats and opportunities of all the settings your child is involved with
Module 3: Stress Free Parenting Strategies
– Learn how to get your child to listen to you without yelling.
– Learn about reward and punishment systems that are flexible
– Learn to create rule and structures your child will follow through
even when you are absent.
This program cost N50,000 for Early Bird and N65,000 for Late Registration
Fast Action bonuses: The Good Behavior Kit for Positive Parenting
Contains Positive affirmation flashcards, a book, growth mindset and other
and parenting resources
Call Glory on or Email [email protected]