- This event has passed.
WIMBIZ Annual Conference 2019
November 7 @ 8:00 am - November 8 @ 5:00 pm
The WIMBIZ 18th Annual Conference will hold on Thursday 7th and Friday 8th November 2019. If you are yet to register, you don’t want to miss the opportunity to be a delegate at the Conference. An excellent opportunity to build new networks, gain additional knowledge to transform your business, career or personal growth.
Shaping the Future: Strategizing to Win.
This year, the Annual Conference theme is Shaping the Future: Strategizing to Win. To shape the future is to challenge the status quo, think critically and work collaboratively towards a future that we desire to see.
Join hundreds of other delegates for 2 power-packed days which will leave you invigorated and challenged to take positive steps towards your goals.
Date – Thursday 7th & Friday 8th November 2019
Time – 7am (Networking Breakfast, Day 1); Conference doors open at 9am; Registration starts from 6.30am.
Venue – Eko Hotel & Suites, Adetokunbo Ademola Street, Victoria Island, Lagos
Fee – N65,000 (available till October 25)
Registration at the Door – N80, 000
In addition to all the plenaries and breakout sessions, there are various conference
highlights to look forward to
1. Networking Breakfast on Day 1 – This is open to ONLY delegates who registered and paid for the Networking Breakfast (extra cost of N12,000 per delegate)
2. The WIMBIZ famous debate on Day 2 – Which side are you on? Nigeria: Stay or Leave. Join the conversation!
3. The Female Achievers’ Award where WIMBIZ will be recognising women
who have been exceptional in their field of service
4. The Impact Investment Competition winners will be announced
5. After a 2-day power and knowledge packed conference, there is no better way to wrap it all up than with the conference After Party. The theme for this year is AMAZONS. We will be celebrating you alongside other Amazons. This is an excellent opportunity to let your hair down, have some fun and engage in some more networking.