VALENTINE is a season of love. For some it is a season of proposal and for others, it is a time to renew wedding vows. It’s also a time for mums to getaway from the hustle and bustle of mummy duties to a date night with their significant other.
But what is a date night without skin prep or spa treatment? For that extra boost of confidence, an extra glow, and a luxurious feel.
DIY SKIN PREP / SPA TREATMENT FOR THAT VALENTINE GLOW.
1) Fill your bathtub with warm water or as hot as you can bear,
2) Add half a cup of baking soda,
3) 1/8 cup of charcoal or any clay of your choice
4) Add some chamomile leaves and some rose petals
5) Give yourself a good soak, this soak will detoxify and calm your skin.
Time frame should be between 15-20min
[Check out LagosMums Valentine Style Guide ]
AFTER THE SOAK
6) Measure out half cup of sugar,
7) 2 table spoon of Tumeric powder
8) 5 table spoon of powdered milk,
9) Some honey
10) Make a paste with this mixture
11) Scrub your body in circulation motion
12) Wait 10 – 15min after the scrub and rinse off
13) Moisturise with pure unrefined Shea butter, or a light weight oil like coconut oil on your date night with your well contoured face,gorgeous dress, and well manicured nails.
Enjoy your date with the love of your life. While at it watch your skin shimmer, glitter and glow up with that extra soft luxurious feel.