UK Boarding School Exhibition Holding in Lagos, Nigeria
Venue: The Wheatbaker Hotel, 4 Onitolo Road, Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria
Come and meet the Heads and representatives of top UK Boarding Schools!
Collect a FREE copy of the UK Boarding School Directory – West Africa!
Advice and guidance from the Education Consultants
Don’t miss this opportunity to explore your child’s future – the best investment you can make!
UK Boarding Schools are a popular choice for families living and working in Nigeria. Each child is different and each boarding school is different; with a little help from the experts you can find that perfect place where your child will blossom and grow to his or her full potential.
The benefits of a UK Boarding School Education are:
- Britain offers the best education in the world
- Passport to a successful future
- Safe and secure environment
- Academically strong
- Extra-curricular activities and sport
Anderson Education, the UK Boarding School Specialists and Mark Brooks are working together to ensure that families living and working in Nigeria are receiving the best possible free help and advice in selecting a UK Boarding School or Summer School.
Mark has been working with school Heads and Principals in Nigeria for the past 8 years, making frequent visits to the country to help and support the schools and their parents.
Some Schools Attending
- Ackworth School | @ackworth_school “proud of our traditions and family values, but equally proud of our innovative approach to co-education.”
- Berkhamsted, Herdfordshire | @berkhamtedsch “one of Britain’s leading independent schools, with over 470 years of history and tradition.”
- Bishopstrow College, Wiltshire | @bishopstrowcol “it is very important that your child gains an understanding of English life, culture and what real boarding school is like”
- Kings Ely, Cambridgeshire | @Kings_Ely “Our pupils are characterised by their energy, their courage, their self-knowledge, their courtesy and their sense of humour.”
- Mayfield School, East Sussex | @Mayfieldgirls “Our academic results are excellent, our extra-curricular activities plentiful, our pastoral care exemplary “
Wells Cathedral School | “A high energy school that manages to remain remarkably laid back.”
Kings College St Michaels | “Students come from all over the world to study at Saint Michael’s, most with the intention of continuing their education at university in the UK”
Cardiff Sixth Form College |@ “Top College for A Level Results in UK”Wellington School
- Mount Kelly, Devon | @Mount_Kelly “an all-round school, where pupils are nurtured, guided and inspired to develop their own individual skills and interests”
- Rishworth School, West Yorkshire | @RishworthS “an exceptionally friendly, caring community
- Shiplake College, Oxfordshire | @Shiplake College “Shiplake College is not just a place to learn, but a place to live.”
- Taunton School, Somerset | @tauntonschool “the School has always been able to boast an inclusive, broad-minded and welcoming character.”
- Truro High School, Cornwall | @TruroHigh “a very special place where happy girls achieve.”
- Wellington School, Somerset | @wellingtonsch1 “a strong academic curriculum, broad co-curricular opportunities, excellent pastoral care and a clear sense of values.”
- West Buckland, Devon | @WestBuckland “West Buckland is a vibrant school with a strong supportive community”
- Worksop College, Nottinghamshire | @worksopcollege “At Worksop College what matters is the individual, their aspirations and their talents.”
- Christ College Brecon, Wales | @Christ_College “A school is all about people, and we have some very special people here”
- Merchiston Castle School, Scotland | @MerchiNews “Our mantra is ‘Boys first’ because, in everything we do, we first ask ourselves the question “What is best for the boys?”
- Strathallan School, Scotland | @StrathallanSch “with such a range of academic work, games and activities that there is an opportunity for everyone to excel at something.”
- Royal Hospital School, Suffolk | @RHSSuffolk “The Royal Hospital School has been providing excellent education for three centuries”