Coconut curry sauce is a Thai dish that is easy to prepare and very delicious. It can be made as a special celebration dish or even for a change of menu at home.
- Diced soft chicken
- Diced onion
- Diced Garlic.
- Green peas.
- Spring onions diced
- Diced carrots.
- Coconut milk.
- Chicken stock.
- Diced Red bell pepper.
- 2 Tablespoons of flour or Corn flour, mixed with chicken stock.*Curry powder.
- Seasoning cubes.
- Dried pepper if you like it chilly hot.
- Place your pot on heat and add few spoons of canola or olive oil.
- Add the diced garlic and onions, allow to fry for few minutes.
- Add the chicken and stir fry till it turns from pink to pale colour.
- Add coconut milk and stir for few minutes. Then add the carrots, green peas, and all other vegetables.
- Check to add more chicken stock as desired. Add the curry and seasoning cubes.
- Leave to cook for 5 minutes. Do not overcook your vegetables to make them crispy.
Finally, add the flour mix bit by bit and stop to check for desired thickness. Cook for another 10 minutes and put off the heat. You have your Coconut Curry Sauce. Serve with any kind of white rice (Basmati, Jasmine etc) or Brown rice.
Contributed by Abimbola Oki, Food enthusiast | [email protected] | @fabbimzyPhoto Source: www.thefoodcharlatan.com