Meet Us at Sans Pareil Learning
Sans Pareil Learning is a child-focused and result-driven private online school that provides broad-based learning approaches through a one-on-one learning experience that will enable a child to grow up to be effective in numeracy, literacy, other basic academic subjects, as well as skill-based subjects. They offer standard and professional teaching services through a vibrant online activity within a positive and safe learning environment to all our students from preschool to Year 6.
The goal is to exceed their clients’ expectations in providing qualitative and unequalled educational services in ensuring children continue to excel in their basic skill areas.
Online Education at Sans Pareil Learning
Their online education presents children aged three (3) to eleven (11) with an unequalled virtual learning experience in learning math, literacy, science and social subjects while engaging in everyday practical and relatable life activities; and also help them develop life skills that will enhance their social, thinking and emotional skills. They include the interests of each child into our teaching to help empower them as learners, increase their motivation and confidence, and allow each child to gain a deeper understanding of the world around them and their place in it.
Sans Pareil Learning’s aim is to make sure that every child develops at the right pace for them, and they help this along by choosing topics that will capture the interests of young minds: often different, but always fun and stimulating.
- Pupils engage in various learning and hands-on activities ranging from speaking, dance, arts, games, etiquette, beyond learning math and literacy. They have nature and arts as core subjects alongside numeracy, literacy, science and social subjects.
- Language lessons are integral to our online home education in helping children develop confidence in interacting with others in an international language, as well as their mother tongue. Hence, children will enjoy lessons in French, Yoruba, Ibo and Hausa, appropriate to each family’s background and choice.
- They ensure a small class sized number of not more than fifteen children for the preschool classes and not more than twenty children for the primary classes to provide for a personalized learning experience for each child.
Online Learning Platforms includes:
- Microsoft Teams
- Lessons will be held on three days of a week within three/four hours,
- Classes resume on Monday 11th May and you really do not want your child to miss out on this.
Fees per child
- Early Years (Ages 3 – 4/5): N25,000 monthly
- Primary (Ages 5/6 – 11/12): N40,000 monthly
Other fun and engaging activities continue on the other days of the week via the e-learning platform.
The Sans Pareil Learning Online Education is rich, effective and engaging for each child with minimal screen time and it is quite affordable for parents.
If you would like to have your child experience an unequalled online learning experience, give them a call to discuss how they can meet your child’s learning needs and ensure that learning goes on in spite of the closure of schools due to the Coronavirus pandemic.
For more information, Call 0704-102-3210 or send us an email: [email protected]
They would be glad to discuss how your child can be a part of their community.