Areas of Discussion include;
- Five Years Review: What we have Learned and What We needs to be Done.
- School and Community: Helping individuals with Special needs Participate in the Political Process.
- Social Justice, Education Quality and Access to Technology.
- Behavioral Training and Management Elopement and Wandering Prevention.
- Autism and Trauma: The Need for Good Diagnostics and Care in the Design of Treatment.
- Teaching Non-Verbal Children Function.
Visit www.gtbank.com/autism to register.
Attendance is FREE.