Hey Mums last week we talked about how to make baked peppered fish, this week is all about the love of beef!
Grilled beef with pepper stir fry is the perfect sauce for a day like this. You can serve. it as it is or serve with rice as a sauce. It is not difficult and and the ingredient are readily available You can get your ingredients here on Supermart.ng.
Let’s get started. You will need
- Beef (chopped)
- 1 Green pepper (chopped)
- 2 medium bell peppers (chopped)
- 2 onions (chopped)
- 3 tsp corn flour (for coating beef)
- Vegetable oil
- Salt to taste
- White pepper to taste
- Seasoning cubes (beef flavor)
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp ginger powder
1. Toss beef, 1 tsp corn starch, 2 tsp oil, salt and pepper in zip lock bag. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
2. Mix 2 tsp corn starch, water, soy sauce and sesame oil. Set aside.
3. Heat grill on medium heat and grill beef till both sides are slightly brown
4. Heat skillet on high heat and add vegetable oil
5. Add peppers, onions, seasoning cubes, salt, white pepper, garlic and ginger.
6. Stir-fry for 1 minute.
7. Add grilled beef and stir-fry for about 3 minutes
8. Stir in corn starch mixture; cook and stir 15 seconds or until thickened.
And if you prefer to use turkey, you could try our recipe How To Make Turkey Slices And Veggies Stir Fry