It is the season of Mango! Hiyaa.. I am thinking Tropical..okay…zeee.. cut! Back to life..Back to reality- following the famous song.
So this is Naija, and right now the weather is H.O.T. meaning it just hot! But then a catch, it is the season of Mangos!!!! Who loves Mangos? Well not everybody. But i do!
So what can we make with it?
The answer- Mango-Lemon Iced Tea!
For this present unbearable hot days in the city..of Lagos, no need to look any further for refreshment. It is a great alternative to those fizzy drinks we cling to for refreshment, and it is so easy to make and can be tailored to your individual taste.
What you will need
- 5 pcs mango
- Black tea
- 1 can mango syrup
- 1 pc lemon
- Put 5 cups of water into a saucepan and boil.
- Turn off the heat after water has boiled, add in 5 tea bags and stir. For light brew remove the bag after about 5 mins and leave to cool.
- Add the mango syrup into the tea without the chunks and stir. If you find that you want it sweeter, add in some sugar and mix. However be careful not to make too sweet.
- Pour the tea into a pitcher and add lemon slices.
- Keep in the refrigerator for about an hour.
- Serve cold.