Hey mums! It has been soo cold these past few days, with the rain refusing to stop and the temperatures really dropping down. Hence we bring you the Peppered Chicken with Utazi (not-so- delicious-but- healthy leaves) Something hot and spicy at the same time. It is easy to make and can be enjoyed by the whole family. This leaves will change the taste of this international delicacy to a local one. This meal is beyond delicious and can be served alone or as a sauce.
SEE ALSO -[How to Make Coconut Chicken Drumsticks]
What You Need
1 kg chicken breast
2 tbsps soy sauce
5 pcs rodo
2 pcs tomatoes
1 bunch Utazi
2 tbsps vegetable oil
2 pcs stock cube
1 pinch salt
- Spice the chicken with seasoning cubes and salt. Marinate in a Ziploc bag. Refrigerate for
- about 15 minutes.
- Pour the oil in a fry pan over medium heat. Add in (ground) pepper and tomatoes and soy
- Add in (ground) pepper and tomatoes and soy sauce. Cook well stirring continuously.
- Add marinated chicken to the sauce. Cook until the chicken is cooked through.
- Garnish with utazi leaves and serve.