This is a fun centre designed to inspire and nurture creativity in children. It is a place where children develop a myriad of skills while having fun. The centre helps children become well-rounded individuals as their innate talents are identified and developed.
Some of our key programmes are:
STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics)
In the 21st Century, science and technology dominate the world around us. We create the passion in our children so they can:
- Look forward to innovations, discoveries and collaboration.
- Explore challenging, yet fun hands-on activities.
Bookarama offers a captivating environment whereby through reading, children can steal away into the world of their dreams, travel to places they have never been around the world and be who they want to be. They will have opportunities:
- To meet authors
- Have book reviews
- Participate in spelling bees
Children can always look forward to:
- Exploring arts and crafts
- Dance and swimming sessions
- Tea parties
Our Learning Hub offers an excellent learning and study environment that caters for your child’s intellectual needs.
- Bridging each child’s learning gap and move their learning forward
- Reinforcing concepts in Numeracy and Literacy
Our music academy is dedicated to the teaching and learning of music, providing high quality, affordable instruction performance opportunity regardless of age or ability. We offer trainings in:
- Drum set
- One-on-one voice training
BABIES ROOM (Crèche services)
- Our crèche offers a nurturing and safe environment where babies receive excellent childcare and lots of love to help them grow.
All our programmes are open to children from other schools ages 3 months to 12 years as we equip them with the skills necessary for each growing stage.
For enquiries, please call Mayowa on 08092337503 or visit http://bit.ly/MHEdutainment