Our recipe for this week is Chocolate cookies, on the children will enjoy very much! It is back to school Mums and guess these cookies are easy to bake wonders Crunchy and chocolaty! Suitable for breakfast and lunch break snacks. Learn how to make this for the children in time for back to school. The chopped almonds give it a classy look. You should consider this on your child’s special day as well because chocolate is fun anytime!
Did you miss our recipe for last week? No worries, here is a recipe on how to make Nourishing Avocado Smoothie And Avocado Toast. Enjoy!
- Plain flour, 2 cups
- Almonds Tin, 1 cup
- Unsalted butter, 115g
- Sugar, 1 cup
- Condensed milk, 1 cup
- Chocolate powder, 1 cup
- Baking powder, 1 Tbsp
- Sift the flour and baking powder into a mixing bowl. Add the butter and ½ cup chocolate powder to the bowl and mix properly with fingertips.
- Add ½ cup of chopped almond and ½ cup of sugar to the mixture. Pour ½ cup of condensed milk gently into the mixture and mix well.
- Roll the mixture into balls and place on a greased baking tray.
- Bake the ball at 190 degrees for about 30 minutes.
- Serve your ready chocolate cookies with any food beverage of your choice.
Follow the LagosMums Back to School Meal Timetable for your child this school session.