Its back to school Mums and guess these cookies are easy to bake wonders Crunchy and chocolaty! Suitable for breakfast and lunch break snacks. The chopped almonds gives it a classy look. You should consider this on your child’s special day as well, because chocolate is fun anytime!
2 cups plain flour
1 cup almonds Tin
115 g unsalted butter
1 cup sugar
1 cup condensed milk
1 cup chocolate powder
1 tbsp baking powder
- Sift the flour and baking powder into a mixing bowl. Add the butter and ½ cup chocolate powder to bowl and mix properly with finger tips.
- Add ½ cup of chopped almond and ½ cup of sugar to the mixture. Pour ½ cup of condensed milk gently into the mixture and mix well.
- Roll the mixture into balls and place on a greased baking tray.
- Bake the ball at 190 degrees for about 30 minutes.
- Serve with any food beverage of your choice.