Hi Mums! Its another great Thursday, and we at LagosMums are feeling “Yumtuous”. This week in our recipe series we bring to you a deliciously rare recipe, absolute deliciousness i must say. You know we always aim for easy to cook, and deliciously sumptuous recipes, well here is it-The Gizpotatododo recipe! It is a great meal for kids and adults at anytime of the day!
What you will need
-3 big Sweet Potatoes
-2 ripe Plantain
-Red Bell peppers
-2 tablespoons tomato puree (optional)
-Salt and seasoning
-Freshly ground ginger or powder
-Freshly ground garlic or powder
-Coconut or Vegetable oil to fry
See Also- [How To Make Spicy Garlic Chicken Casserole]
1. Dice gizzards, season and boil with salt and choice of seasonings till soft. Set aside
2. Dice plantains, boiled gizzard, and potatoes and fry in a saucepan. Drain on a paper towel and pour in a bowl
3. Now prepare peppers and 1/2 the onions and blend roughly in a food processor or blender, then place a saucepan on heat with 3 tablespoons of oil.
4. Once oil is a bit hot, slice the other 1/2 of the onions into the oil and pour the blended peppers, then stir and allow to ‘fry’ for some minutes.
5. After that is done, pour in the fried potatoes, gizzard, and plantain and allow all to incorporate together.
6. Feel free to garnish with sliced peppers, onions and check the taste if more salt is needed. Cover for 2 more minutes under low heat.
Serve warm as snack, brunch or lunch for everyone in the family.
You Might Also Like [How To Make Potato and Chicken]
Well Mums, do not fail to try it at home!