This meatloaf is one gluten-free breakfast recipe that would have you bouncing out of bed in the morning to get a slice of the action. Every bite is sensational. On days when you want it meaty, this is the breakfast to choose. It is filling and yummy for a good start. Make the recipe here:
- 800 g minced meat
- 15 pcs smoked streaky bacon
- Ground sage, 1tbsp
- 3 pcs eggs
- Coconut oil, 1 tbsp
- Nutmeg powder, 1 pinch
- Onion, 1 bulb
- Salt, 1 pinch.
Read Also [Measuring Ingredients]
- Preheat the oven to 200 degree centigrade and line the baking tray with foil. Boil the eggs for about 10 minutes, remove shells. Set aside.
- Heat the coconut oil in a frying pan. Add the onions (chopped) and fry for about 10 minutes or until translucent. Pour into a large mixing bowl and allow to cool.
- Add the sage, nutmeg and salt to taste to the bowl of fried onions and mix. Add the minced meat and mix well with your hands.
- Put half of the minced meat mixture on the foil-lined tray and pat into an oval shape. Place the eggs along the base of the meatloaf each one touching the one in front. Gently pat the rest of the meat mixture on top of the eggs to cover them.
- Cover with the streaky bacon, overlapping each one as you go until the meatloaf is covered. Put in the oven and bake for 1 hour.
READ ALSO[How to make Breakfast Pizza]