Our recipe for the week is Nutella Stuffed Fluffy Pancakes; it is a wonderful recipe to enjoy with the family this weekend. For those chocolate lovers out there who would drench almost anything in chocolate, this is for you! This fluffy goodness comes with the best surprise within. Enjoy with the family, the kids will especially love you for this. Thank us later.
Did you miss our recipe for last week? No worries, here is a recipe on how to make Watermelon Punch with Strawberries. Enjoy!
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 5 tbs granulated sugar
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 pcs eggs
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tbs butter
- 8 pcs strawberry
- 1 cup nutella spread
- 2 tbs vegetable oil
- Crack 2 eggs into a large bowl and beat it. Add in 1 and 1/4 cup of milk, 1 teaspoon of melted butter and mix. Be careful not to add hot melted butter to avoid cooking the eggs.
- Mix the dry items (flour, sugar, baking powder and 1/2 teaspoon salt) in another bowl. Make a well in the middle, pour in the wet ingredients and mix. The batter should be quite thick and a little lumpy but make sure the flour is mixed in well.
- Set aside for about 4 mins.
- Scoop about half of the nutella into a cup and microwave for about 20 seconds to make it more liquid. This allows the nutella to be poured easily.
- Heat up your frying pan on medium heat, preferably a non-stick pan. Coat with butter or oil, whichever you prefer.
- Pour in 1/4 cup of batter into the pan and immediately add 1 and 1/2 tablespoons of Nutella on top.
- Cover the nutella as soon as possible with a little more batter.
- When you notice bubbles at the side check if the underside is golden brown. If so, flip and cook the other side to golden brown too.
- Repeat steps 6-8 until all batter is exhausted.
- Serve warm with sliced strawberries (optional)
Click here to get all the ingredients.