Our recipe for this week is what we call meatzza! And it is a wonderful recipe to prepare with the family this weekend! You have seen pizza, omelette, indomielette and the likes; but this one here…is awesomeness in a plate and NO! It is not the same thing with suya. This is an ideal holiday recipe and it doesn’t take so much effort to prepare. Get cooking in the kitchen to make this awesome meatzza recipe and enjoy with the family!
Did you miss our recipe for last week? No worries, here is a recipe on How to Make Chocolate Banana Milkshake. Enjoy!
- 450 g minced meat
- 10 pcs rodo
- 1 bunch basil
- 2 tsp ground pepper
- 2 pcs tatase
- 1 pcs green bell pepper
- 1 tsp curry powder
- 2 tbsp white oat
- 6 pcs tomato
- 2 pcs onions
- 1 pinch thyme
- 2 pcs seasoning cubes
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 pcs eggs
- 2 scoops vegetable oil
- Mozzarella cheese
- Using 4 tomatoes and 4 pepper (blended), prepare stew or sauce with vegetable oil, salt and stock cube.
- Wash and slice the remaining tomatoes, pepper, onions. Set all aside.
- Place your minced meat in a bowl, add all the spices and seasonings. Mix in well but also carefully.
- Add in the oatmeal and eggs. The oatmeal is to bind everything together. you can make use of breadcrumbs but oatmeal is a healthier option.
- Gently combine all the ingredients until it forms a ball. Emphasis on gently, don’ overwork the mince. If it is not holding up to a ball, either add another egg or little more oatmeal. Take out the mince and carefully lay out in a lightly greased pan, until all areas are covered
- Spread out your stew or sauce unto the mince. Add your toppings – onions, tomatoes, rodo, sliced tatase, green pepper and mozzarella cheese.
- Cover with foil, to keep moist and then place in a preheated oven at 200 degrees and allow to cook for about 20 minutes. You will observe that the mince will shrink, but that is expected.
- Your meatzza recipe is ready! However, before serving, top with fresh leaves.