Our recipe for the week is Chocolate Banana Milkshake. It is an simple but delicious recipe that you can make and enjoy with the family this weekend. It is super easy to prepare and a great energy boost, keeping you active all day long. This recipe is courtesy of Twisco, really tasty, such that you can enjoy with family and friends; and also share to loved ones that are far away.
The new Twisco chocolate drink powder, according to Promasidor, is fortified with ENERFORT, a special blend of ten power-packed micro-nutrients, including Vitamin B2, B6, B12, C, D3, Niacin, Calcium, Phosphorous, Iron and Zinc- all which are necessary for optimal energy release that consumers need to power their dream. Learn how to make the the chocolate banana milkshake recipe here!
Did you miss our recipe for last week? No worries, here is a recipe on How to Make Vegetable Bread Rolls. Enjoy!
- 1 sachet 25g Twisco Chocolate Powder
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup ice cream(vanilla or banana flavor)
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve your chocolate banana milkshake immediately topped with whipped cream and enjoy this recipe.