Our recipe for this week is spicy grilled chicken breast; it is an ideal meal to prepare with the family in this christmas season. This recipe is perfect for those days you have no clue what to cook up for dinner but crave something spicy and delicious. We Nigerians love our spice and this is the perfect opportunity to go all out or just stay in your lane; making this recipe with your family will make it a much more wonderful experience. Enjoy with side of choice; here are the ingredients and method.
You might also like [How to Make Nutella Stuffed Fluffy Pancakes]
- 2 pcs chicken breast
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- 2 tbsp chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp chicken seasoning
- 2 pinches black pepper
- 1 pc garlic bulb
- 1 pc spring onions
- In a bowl mix 2 crushed garlic cloves, ginger, chicken seasoning, olive oil and hot chilli sauce to make the marinade.
- Feel free to remove the skin from the chicken breast. Rub the marinade on the chicken and put into a resealable bag or leave in the bowl. Keep in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the fridge and allow chicken to come to room temperature.
- Preheat your grill on medium heat. Oil the grill grate.
- Place the chicken on the grate. Sprinkle black pepper over the breast. Allow to grill for about 8 minutes on both sides or until well done.
- Garnish with chopped spring onions.
- Serve hot.
Click HERE for more recipes to make.