Our recipe of the week is Chocolate Banana Bread. This is a lovely combination of chocolates and bananas and of course, it is delicious.
Here’s a recipe of Banana Bread if you would like to make it without the chocolate, however, this version is rich moist and sweet. Also, note that this recipe can make two loaves. Enjoy!
- 4 Ripe Bananas
- 9 tablespoon of Softened Butter
- 4 Eggs
- 1 1/3 cups of Sugar
- A pinch of Salt
- 2 2/3 cups of all purpose Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup of semi-sweet Chocolate chips
- Half cup of Coconut flakes
1. Combine the wet ingredients in a bowl.
2. Combine the dry ingredients in a separate bowl except the coconut flakes and chocolate chips.
3. Pre-heat your oven to 375F.
4. Combine both wet and dry ingredients and beat till the mixture is smooth.
5. Grease your baking pan with some oil and pour in mixture into baking pan. Top it with the chocolate chips and coconut flakes.
6. Place in the oven and bake for 30-35 minutes.
7. Serve warm with tea or coffee