Our recipe of the week is Spicy Baked Shrimp. These shrimps are beyond easy to prepare! These spicy baked shrimps are not only healthy but spicy. They could also pass for appetizers anywhere. To increase your snacks options, add this to your menu list. You can also enjoy this with lemon dip.
- Fresh shrimps, 450g
- Garlic powder, 1 tbsp
- Ground cummin, 1 tbsp
- Onion powder, 1 tbsp
- Ground pepper, 2 pinches
- Salt, 1 tbsp
- Olive oil, 2 tbsp
- Chilli powder, 1 tbsp
- Lemon, 1 pc
- Parsley, 3 pcs
- Preheat oven to 400 degree Fahrenheit.
- Rinse and Drain the shrimps.
- Combine from the recipe: olive oil, ½ teaspoon chilli powder, ½ teaspoon garlic powder, ¼ teaspoon cumin, ¼ teaspoon onion powder, ¼ teaspoon salt and ground pepper as desired.
- Toss the shrimps in the oil and spices.
- Transfer in a rimmed baking sheet and bake for about 10 minutes or until shrimps are pink and have a loose ‘C’ shape.
- Serve your spicy baked shrimp with a slice of lemon and chopped parsley leaves.