Toyota Dream Car Art Contest
Toyota Nigeria is inviting children, aged 15 and younger, to submit entries in the annual Toyota Dream Car Art Contest. Now in its 14th installment, the Toyota Dream Car Art Contest encourages children to visualize and sketch mobility solutions of the future as imagined in their own worlds.
The initiative by Toyota is aimed at encouraging children to explore their creativity and transport their imagination beyond our physical confines.
The contest will be held in each of the 76 participating countries. Entries for the Nigerian competition closes on 28th February 2021, There will be fantastic prizes to be won by each of the contestants who finish top of their age category.
National Contest Information
Entry Period: 23 January 2020 – 28th February 2020.
Theme: Your “Dream Car”
- First Category: Under 8 years old
- Second Category : 8–11 years old
- Third Category : 12–15 years old
Visit Toyota Nigeria and take the following steps:
- Download the forms
- Please fill in all the necessary items on the entry form and submit it with your artwork. (Parent/Guardian’s approval will be required to apply for this contest.)
- Application (Submission) Location will be at Invited schools in Lagos, Abuja, and Port Harcourt.
- The screening process will be conducted in two stages.
- Artworks entered are judged as the Nigeria National Contest. The best 3 excellent artworks are to be selected from each category.
- The top 3 places in each category in the Nigeria National Contest will be submitted to the World Contest that will be held in Japan.
The best 3 artworks from each age category at the Nigeria National Contest will be announced on this website and a prize of a laptop will be awarded to the winners.
In the World Contest, these entries selected from each country and region will be judged by a jury panel, where award winners will be selected.
The Toyota Dream Car Art Contest is intended to create a platform for children throughout the world to awaken their interest in cars, and even help them feel the joy and importance of having a dream. Visualised by Toyota Motor Corporation President and CEO Akio Toyoda, who wishes to inspire children to use the power of dreams and imagination, the contest is also aimed at nurturing the creativity of the next generation of great inventors, thinkers and dreamers.
Please Note: All rights in the submitted artworks, including but not limited to publication, use, adaption, editing, and revision rights, will belong to Toyota Motor Corporation.
For more information, visit the TOYOTA Dream Car 2020 contest.