Welcome to Harmony House (Crèche, Nursery & Primary) School (H.H.S)!
We are so excited to have you as a part of our wonderful family, and we look forward to getting to know you and your child(ren).
Our goal is to provide a safe and happy learning environment, where your child(ren) can express his/ her self without getting lost in the crowd, a safe haven for individuality and a strong sense of self-worth.
We believe in honesty, responsibility, respect, integrity and accountability.
Our curriculum is a harmonious mix of the Montessori, British Early years and Nigerian Curriculum.
H.H.S is run by highly trained and experienced childcare professionals, who have been in the business of care giving for decades. Our staff are highly trained and courteous who genuinely love children.
Our School is CCTV protected and all classrooms are fitted with air conditioning units for conducive learning and comfort.
We believe that learning is best achieved through play, and have educational toys, materials and infrastructure to aid this.
We encourage early interest in music, arts and foreign languages I children as young as they come. Most importantly we help nurture a strong sense of self-worth and healthy respect self and others, while having tons of fun.
At H.H.S, we believe in the value and uniqueness of each child we serve. Our learning experience is designed to promote each child’s own individual social, emotional, physical, and cognitive development.
As educators, our mission is to provide a safe and developmentally appropriate learning environment, which fosters a child’s natural desire to explore, discover, create, and become a lifelong learner.
Our program is built around the concept that children are born ready to learn. As teachers and caregivers, we strive to create a learning environment that is safe, stimulating and encouraging.
Children develop knowledge of their world through active interactions with caregivers, peers, materials, and events.
- Learning is sequential, building on prior understandings and experiences.
- Learning proceeds at different rates in each area and each child; children will show a range of skills and understandings in any one area of development.
- Learning in each area is interconnected. Young children learn best through experiences, which incorporate several areas of development.
- Learning is embedded in a culture. Children learn best when their learning activities are rooted in a familiar cultural context.
- Learning begins in the family, continues in early care and education settings, and depends on parent involvement and caregiver guidance.
- All children have the potential to achieve success through learning with appropriate support and instruction.
Creche: 6weeks – 1year
- Reception A (Early learners) ( 1- 2 year olds)
- Reception B (Jolly toddlers) (2-3year olds)
- Nursery 1 (3- 4year olds) and 2 (4 – 5year olds)
Primary : (1-6) 5year olds and above.
A 5% discount (tuition only) is available to the 2nd child and subsequent siblings of the same family.
For easy identification, all clothing should be clearly labelled in the child’s name.
Uniforms are available in school for all levels.
The Pre-schoolers are expected to wear the school Tee-shirts twice weekly.
The Nursery school and Primary school pupils are to come dressed daily in their complete uniforms, which assists with keeping the standards of H.H.S to the highest level and for easy identification of pupils.
Kindly contact us as follows:
(behind Graceland, but before Paradise estate,)
Off Ogombo road, Ajah, Lagos
Email: [email protected]