Our recipe for this week is Honey flavoured Grilled Chicken. Honey + chicken + pepper sauce = the perfect recipe! We just could not prepare “just another” grilled chicken without adding a special touch to it. If you have never tried something different, try this recipe.
Did you miss our recipe for last week? No worries, here is a recipe on how to make Nutella Stuffed Fluffy Pancakes. Enjoy!
You will need:
- 5 pcs chicken wings
- 8 pcs fresh pepper
- 3 bulbs garlic
- 1 pc ginger
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 cup pure honey
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 pcs lime
- 4 tbsp BBQ sauce
- 2 pcs onions
- 2 pinches salt
And Just in case you are wondering where to get the right ingredient try Supermartng.com
- Preheat, grill to medium heat.
- Place chicken wings in a bowl; add salt, olive oil and black pepper. Mix well and place in grill. Cook for about 15 minutes on grill.
- While chicken is in grill, blend fresh pepper, garlic, ginger and onions to make a smooth paste.
- Mix pepper mix, honey, bbq sauce and lime juice in a bowl, add in the grilled chicken and mix until every piece is covered in the sauce
- Reduce the heat of the grill and return chicken wings back to the grill. Cook for 5 minutes.