Our recipe this week is how to make Quinoa muffins. You can serve as breakfast or snacks. These muffins look like pastries and taste good too. Also perfect for vegetarians.
Cook Time is 35 Mins
100 grams Cheddar Cheese
2 pc(s) Natnudo Eggs
1 pc(s) red Pepper
1 pc(s) Onions
2 pc(s) Carrot ~1 kg
2 tbsp(s) Yoghurt Vanilla
1 teaspoon(s) Salt
2 tbsp(s) Butter Unsalted
1 bunch(es) Parsley
100 grams Quinoa
1. Cook the quinoa in lightly salted water for about 15 minutes or according to
manufacturers instruction. Drain the quinoa and allow to cool.
2. Peel the carrot using a vegetable peeler and slice the onion and pepper. Set them
3. Melt the butter in a frying pan, add the onion, pepper and carrot to the pan and saute for about 10-15 minutes. While the vegetables are sauteing, whisk the eggs, yoghurt, grated cheese and parsley (chopped) in a large bowl until well blended.
4. Add the quinoa to the bowl and sauteed vegetables to the bowl and mix until well
combined. Add salt to taste.
5. Line your muffin tins with cupcake paper and fill each case with the mixture (fill to the
top or a bit more).
6. Place in a preheated oven and bake at 180 degrees C for 20 minutes.