This vanilla cake recipe is quite a special one; delicious and rich in vanilla flavour. This recipe is courtesy of Cakeflair, and will have the whole family jumping up in excitement to get a slice. Most of us have come across cake recipes that have not worked well for us; this recipe has a secret of its own to make the process simple and impressingly effective.
We will be making use of cakemix, and not just any cakemix, but Cakeflair’s special vanilla cakemix; it is very affordable and has no commercial additives to make your vanilla cake one of a kind. The preparation and baking process is as simple and quick as 25 minutes; in this recipe, we will be providing you with detailed steps to bake your vanilla cake like a pro.
Check here to get your vanilla Cakeflair cakemix.
- Cakeflair’s Vanilla Cakemix.
- Eggs, 2.
- Vegetable Oil, half a cup.
- Vanilla flavour, 2 teaspoons.
- Water, a cup.
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees centigrade.
- Grease your cake pan or cupcake tray with liners.
- Make use of a large bowl to add your; Eggs, vegetable oil, water, and vanilla flavour.
- Stir them well together till they are well mixed (about 30 strokes).
- Empty the vanilla cake mix in the large bowl containing the egg mixture, then stir to form a cake batter.
- Pour the batter into a prepared pan or cupcake tray, and allow the cake to bake for 25 minutes.
- Your vanilla cake is ready to eat.
We’ll also like to introduce a special challenge for our kids, courtesy of Chef Jul’s Cakeflair: it is the National Kiddies Baking Challenge!
Introducing: National Kiddies Baking Challenge (NKBC 2020)
The Chef Juls’ Cakeflair National Kiddies Baking Challenge is a summertime initiative designed to recognize children’s creative abilities. Conceived during the pandemic to help children form happy childhood memories through baking. Since staying at home has become the new normal, our children have been on lockdown much more than their mummies and daddies. So we decided it will be a great time to spice their home activities by bringing to them this great stimulating challenge: BAKING!
Our aim is to give them guilt-free happiness with our 1st ever NATIONAL KIDDIES BAKING CHALLENGE as many kids as are interested are welcomed to participate. However, they must be within the ages of 6 and 16 years old.
How the Competition works
To enter, participating kids will:
- Follow @Cakeflair on Instagram.
- Like the NKBC2020 post.
- Go to any of following super stores; Shoprite, Blenco, Ebeano, Super Saver near you or Cakeflair Outlet and get 2 cakemixes made by Cakeflair.
- Post a one minute video introducing yourself and what you bake with the cakemix, using the hashtag #NKBC2020.
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel (Cakeflair TV).
- Age bracket: 6 -16 years old.
How to Win
- Invite your friends and followers to like your video and follow @cakeflair.
- The top ten winners will be selected.
- The video with the highest number of likes will be announced as the grand prize winner of:
- A DEEP FREEZER!!!
- A superb birthday Cake from Chef Juls and
- Books from Clever Clog Books
If you dont win the grand prize, you can be among the nine lucky winners.
- 1st runner up wins:
- A Cake Mixer By Lagos Bake Tools
- A whipped cream birthday cake by Chef Juls and
- Books from Clever Clog Books
- 2nd runner up wins:
- Decorating tools (mini muffin pans, sprinkles, piping bags, tip set) by Kogsy Sugarcraft Centre
- A “Pick n Go” birthday cake from Chef Juls and
- Books from Akada Books
- The seven others will get consolation prizes.
- Parents can represent their kids by following and our page and liking this post
- This Competition extends till September 30, 2020