Most of us love anything chocolate; chocolate candies, chocolate tea, and most importantly, chocolate cakes are always a delight. This chocolate cake recipe is a must-bake for the family; and, it is courtesy of CakeFlair. Join us as we show you easy steps on how to make this fancy dessert.
We will be making use of cake mix, and not just any cake mix, but Cakeflair’s special chocolate cake mix; it is very affordable and has no commercial additives to make your chocolate cake one of a kind. The preparation and baking process is as simple and quick as 25 minutes; in this recipe, we will be providing you with detailed steps to bake your chocolate cake like a pro.
Check here to get your vanilla Cakeflair cakemix.
- Cakeflair’s Chocolate Cakemix.
- Eggs, 2.
- Vegetable Oil, half a cup.
- Chocolate flavour, 2 teaspoons.
- Water, a cup.
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees centigrade.
- Grease your cake pan or cupcake tray with liners.
- Make use of a large bowl to add your; Eggs, vegetable oil, water, and chocolate flavour.
- Stir them well together till they are well mixed (about 30 strokes).
- Empty the chocolate cake mix in the large bowl containing the egg mixture, then stir to form a cake batter.
- Pour the batter into a prepared pan or cupcake tray, and allow the cake to bake for 25 minutes.
- Your chocolate cake is ready to eat.
With these instructions, you are already on the right course of baking a chocolate cake like a pro. All you need is to stick with Cakeflair’s Cake mixes.
Read Also [How to Bake Red Velvet Cake]