We have tried out grilled fish, fried fish and now, this is baked fish. This is the definition of deliciousness! We prepared the pepper sauce first, stuffed it into the fish and then baked it. This is the new way to make peppered fish.
Did you miss out on how sweet potato porridge recipe for last-week? No worries see recipe here!
What You Need….
1 Red Snapper
4 pc(s) Tomatoes
1 tbsp Turmeric Powder
1 tbsp Salt
2 pcs Lemon
2 Small Onions
1 cup Vegetable Oil
1 Green Pepper
1 Bunch Curry Leaves
3 tsp black pepper
1 teaspoon cumin powder
2 teaspoon ground coriander
1 bunch mint leaves
3 pcs garlic
1 pc ginger
4 pcs ata rodo
So then, how do you prepare this delicious peppered fish?
Here we go…
- First, preheat oven to 220 Degrees
- Clean the fish and make openings on the sides and also on top. Chop tomatoes, onions, garlic, ginger and pepper. Set aside.
- Mix lemon juice and turmeric to a paste. Spread this all over and inside the fish and set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add in onions and cook till slightly brown. Add in chopped ginger, garlic, curry leaves and Cameroon pepper and cook for about a minute.
- Add in all the spice powders and mix well
- Add in diced tomatoes and pepper, salt and cook till the tomatoes well cooked.
- Add in coriander powder and mint leaves. Stir fry
- Line a foil and spoon some pepper sauce on the bottom. Lay the fish in, spoon some sauce into the fish and on top the fish. Lay tomato slices over this. Cover and bake this for 30 to 35 mins
- Remove and serve hot.
And if you are thinking of where to get these ingredients, try Supermartng.com
Also try our Rustic Kids Veggie Meatballs recipe