Our recipe this week is Bournvita Cookies. Growing up with Bournvita remains one
of the best Nigerian family experiences. These cookies are easy-to-bake-wonders! It
is crunchy and chocolaty that the whole family will love! Make sure to try it out and
tell us about it.
● 2 cups plain flour
● 115 g unsalted butter
● Baking powder a pinch
● Baking soda a pinch
● Brown sugar 1 cup
● Bournvita 4-5 tbsp (~50 gm)
● Vanilla extract 1/2 tsp (optional)
● ½ cup of condensed milk
1. Sift the flour and baking powder into a mixing bowl. Add butter and Bournvita 4-5
tbsp to bowl and mix properly with fingertips. Add the vanilla extract.
2. Add 1 cup of sugar to the mixture. Pour a ½ cup of condensed milk gently into the
mixture and mix well.
3. Roll the mixture into balls or gently roll into desired shape and place on a greased
4. Bake the ball at 190 degrees for about 30 minutes.
5. Let the cookies remain in the tray for 3-4 minutes after it is taken out of the oven.
6. Serve with any food beverage of your choice. Store leftovers in an airtight