Our recipe for this week is baked tomato and chicken pasta; it is a wonderful recipe to prepare and enjoy with the whole family. This wonderful recipe is so easy to make, just like feta pasta; but instead of feta, we will be making use of chicken breast, courtesy of KikiFoodies. With all other ingredients coming together to make a delicious dish in the home. Preparing this meal should not take more than 45 minutes, so let us get started!
Did you miss our recipe for last week? No worries, here is a recipe on How to make Chilli Con Carne with Rice. Enjoy!
- Chicken Breast, 1 pc
- Cherry Tomatoes, 20 pcs
- Olive Oil
- Crushed Chilli
- Chicken Seasoning
- Garlic, 1 bulb
- Chilli Pepper
- Onion Powder
- Black Pepper
- Put all your cherry tomatoes into a skillet; then put the chicken breast in the center of the skillet with the tomatoes around it.
- Add most of your olive oil, with your ingredients; crusted chilli, chicken seasoning, salt, chilli pepper, garlic, onion powder, black pepper, paprika, and thyme to the skillet; add the remainder of your oil, and marinate the chicken by mixing the ingredients and oil thoroughly in the skillet (all the while keeping the chicken breast centered in the skillet).
- Place the skillet in the oven to bake at 190°C or 375°F for 25-30 minutes (until the cherry tomatoes burst and the chicken breast is golden).
- Cook your pasta in a large boiling pot of water, according to package instructions.
- Take out your skillet from the oven and shred your chicken breast to tiny bits (best with two forks). Mix the shreds with the already soft tomatoes thoroughly.
- Add your pasta to the skillet, then add your basil and mix till even.
- Serve your baked tomato and chicken pasta, and enjoy with the family.
Visit our Recipe Category for special recipes to make into wonderful meals with the family!