With the Christmas season in the air, this Minced Beef Fried Rice is exactly what we need to accompany our Perfect party Jollof Rice. We have this recipe from Ify’s Kitchen for the delicious Minced Beef Rice. Enjoy!
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- Small onion (chopped)
- 4 cups perboiled rice
- Minced beef
- Ginger and Garlic
- Seasoning cubes ( to taste)
- Vegetables (carrots, green peas, sweet corn, spring onions, etc)
- Chopped Scotch bonnet
- Black Pepper
- Soy sauce
1. Place a pot on medium heat, heat up oil
2. Add in Minced meat, garlic and ginger. Stir Fry
3. Put in seasoning to taste.
4. Set Aside
5. Place a pot on medium heat, heat up oil
6. Add in sliced onion. Fry until slightly browned.
7. Pour in the mixed veg
8. Add scotch bonnet and seasoning to taste
9. Continue to stir fry, don’t stop to avoid burning the mixture
10. Allow to fry for a little while and add in perboiled rice
11. Pour in minced meat and mix
12. Sprinkle black pepper to taste
13. Add in Soy sauce. Stir fry for 5-10 mins