Do you feel like you are coming undone at the seams because you haven’t been able to take a break?
The fact is you need time-out to be a better mum (and wife). When you’ve had time for yourself, you realise that you don’t blow your fuse and you have a much better disposition towards your kids and towards life.
Frequent time for self appears to protect the mental health of mothers regardless of the more general social support they are receiving
Here are a few signs that show you need time-out
- You’re in need of a time-out when you get angry at your husband for no significant reason. Maybe you thought he was chewing too loudly, or his joke wasn’t funny, or he is not doing “stuff” the same way you do and your way is a better way
- Are you yawning all the time?
- Do you easily get frustrated and are you shouting at the kids all the time? if this is you at the end of the day, its not just a bad hair day, you need time out!
- Or you can’t find a smile for their jokes no matter how dry
- Even if this is you looking like a snack all the time
Ask yourself this, ‘when was the last time you took time out for yourself?’ If you’re struggling to find a time when you manage to steal some ‘me’ time, it’s time to take action.
You are invited to join us at the LagosMums Mums Day Out And Spa Retreat to network, unwind and mingle! Enjoy additional discounts and specials from @orikigroup for #LagosMums.
Date: Saturday, June 30th, 2018
Time: 10am – 12pm to network and mingle. Spa sessions start at 12 noon.
Venue: Oriki Spa, No 7b, Ojo Olobun Street, Victoria Island Lagos.
Fee: 10,000 naira and (1) discounted spa treatment.
*Booking is required
Please register at bit.ly/LagosMumsDayOut
Limited spots available. Register and sign up today! Tell a mum who needs pampering.