Thank you for your interest in our 2016 Holiday Classes. The programme runs for four weeks(Mondays to Fridays) from July 11th to August 5th, 2016.
Classes run as follows:
Language classes –Yoruba/Igbo/Spanish classes run concurrently from 9am-10.30am daily. Igbo and Yoruba classes start on Monday 18th July.Spanish classes are trice a week Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
Practical Classes run concurrently from 11am-1.30pm. Each child will indicate the class of interest. Each child has the opportunity to move round the various activity classes weekly.
- Cookery– runs for two weeks. Classes are repeated. July 11th-22nd
- Needlework – runs for two weeks; classes are repeated.July 11th-22nd
- Photography– runs for two weeks; classes are repeated.July 11th-22nd
- Woodwork – runs for two weeks: classes are repeated. July 18th-29th
- Haircrafts-runs for two weeks- classes are repeated. July 25th-Aug-5th
- Self defense – runs for two weeks : classes are repeated. July 25th-Aug 5th
- Chess on request
Each child has the opportunity to attend a different class each week (except Self Defense which is 2 continuous weeks but paid per week)
Costumes where necessary and training materials are provided
Lunch: Children are encouragedto bring their own snacks/food. We can have a caterer provide lunch if we have up to ten children subscribing. However if you want us to pick up snacks or food from any of the popular eatries around, we will be glad to do that.(if we have a minimum of 10 children requesting for this.)
Every Friday all the children will come together to have fun with folk songs, storytelling, ice cream games and lots more
Duration of classes can be extended beyond 4 weeks if we have enough subscribers
The cost of the programme.
Pay per module N15,000 weekly
Pay per package (2modules weekly) N25, 000
Pay for entire duration (2 modules weekly/4 weeks) N80, 000
Sibling discount of 10%appies (if you have more than one child, you get a discount of 10%).
If you would like your child to be a part of this fun programme, please sign him or her up.