With Parenting2.0 get ready to upgrade your parenting. You will learn effective techniques and steps to create the family vision you want. In addition, you will learn unique solutions that will work for your family and improve your relationships.
Parenting 2.0 is being facilitated by Lanre Olusola, The Catalyst and Africa’s Foremost Life Coach, Yetty Williams, Founder & CEO LagosMums and Olakunle Soriyan, Futurist & Relevance Strategist.
July 27th & July 28th 2020
Time: 6 – 8 pm (Virtual)
What you Get:
- Parenting2.0 is all about upgrading your parenting style and building a life long relationship with your child.
- Become an effective parent
- Learn the techniques to create your unique family vision and totally change your parenting mindset.
- Get the tools you need to stop struggling with “how-to communicate” and connect with your children.
- Learn what it takes to raise your child to become all that they are meant to be.
- Invitation only telegram group for ongoing conversation, assignments, accountability, peer support with other parents on the journey.
- Coaching and family goal setting to create the home and family of your dreams; where your children and family will thrive.
Day One: Topics include Parenting in the Digital Age and Effective Communication with Generation Z.
Day Two: Topics include creating your unique family vision and plan
A discounted fee of N12,500 until the fee goes back up to N25,000
Register and sign up at https://bit.ly/parenting2pt0
The truth is that modern families have changed and all parents need to re-assess their parenting style and their family vision. You need to ask yourself, how ready is your family to navigate the 4th Industrial revolution and all the disruptions that have brought such radical change?
[Tweet “Parenting2.0 will arm you with the right tools and mindset to raise children in the midst of such change.”]
The infiltration of technology, the internet and social media means has changed the world in ways that we could never have imagined. The families that will survive and thrive through these times of such uncertainty; are those who make the investment and create the right family vision to truly succeed.
If you have not already, sign up and register at https://bit.ly/parenting2pt0