Merry Christmas Parents!!! Our recipe for this Christmas week is grilled steak and fries. If you are looking to put together a lovely home cooked dinner for significant other, then try this recipe. It is the ideal meal to bring people in the family together and make for a wonderful celebration. This is a tasty, easy and filling option to take your date up a notch.
4 pc beef steak
6 teaspoons olive oil
3 pcs lemon
1 pc garlic
3 tbsp basil
1 teaspoons ginger powder
3 tbsp steak sauce
1 pc stock cube
1 pinch salt
3 tbsp habanero pepper sauce
400 gramms french fries
2 pcs rodo
- To achieve great tasting steak a bit of preparation is needed. First we marinate the steak.
- To make the marinade, add the juice from the lemons, 2 garlic cloves, basil, ginger powder, steak sauce, 2 rodos or pepper sauce into a blender. Blend for about 20 seconds or until well mixed.
- Put the steak in a freezer bag or ziploc and pour marinade over. Ensure that the steaks are well covered. Leave in the refrigerator for about 7 hours.
- Before grilling, leave the steak out at room temperature for about 30 mins
- Heat up your grill on high heat. Pour some olive oil on the steak and place on a rack over baking sheet. Allow to cook for about 8 mins or until dark brown and a bit charred (for well done).
- Flip the steak and do the same for the other side.
- While the steak cooks, heat up oil in your deep fryer for about 3 mins. Sprinkle some salt on the fries and pour into the oil. Allow to cook for about 15 mins or until cooked through but not browned. Make sure to keep monitoring it.
- For dressing you can add a bit of olive oil and black pepper to the steak (optional).
- Serve steak with fries and a side of salad.
Read Also- [How To Make Grilled Chicken Breast]