Our recipe of the week is Jollof Rice Cupcake with Plantain toppings. This recipe is delicious and rich with flavor. It is also a great way to make use of Jollof rice leftovers. Have fun and enjoy!
- 300g Ground beef
- 1 pc(s) Egg
- 1 Sachet Knorr Classic Seasoning
- ‘1.5 cups Jollof rice
- 3 pc(s) Ripe plantain
- 2-3 tbps Butter
- 100ml Milk
- Pepper Sauce
- Put your ground beef into a dry bowl.
- Lightly beat your egg and add to the ground beef.
- Add your knorr classic seasoning powder.
- Put in your cups of jollof rice. Mix them all together with spoon.
- Mould the mixture into a cupcake-like shape with your hands, so as to fit into your cupcake pan.
- Allow to bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes at 180*C
- Peel your ripe plantain and cut into a least 3 places to fit into your pot.
- Boil in water for 30 minutes to soften.
- Put your boiled plantain in a bowl.
- Add your butter and mash both together.
- Add your milk and mix together.
- Put your mixture into a piping bag and nozzle.
- Take out your Jollof rice cupcake, put your pepper sauce on it.
- Pipe your plantain mash in a swirly shape on top of the pepper sauce.
READ ALSO [See more Recipes here]