Our recipe this week is Groundnut beef stew, this dish is a surprisingly tasty meal that can we accompanied with rice, yam, plantain and anything really. Follow the steps below and enjoy this.
- Beef (or any other meat of your choice)
- Blended groundnut or Peanut Butter
- Blended red pepper and tatashe
- 1 small onion
- blended crayfish
- Cooking oil
- Seasoning of your choice (I used the Maggi Miya)
- Pinch of Salt (optional)
- Cup of water
- Season and Boil your beef and keep the stock for use.
- Cut up and blend your red pepper, tatashe and onions (set aside)
- Pour your peanut butter into a pot
- Pour in the blended pepper and stir into a paste
- Pour in some water, cook on low heat and stir for about 5 minutes
- Add your crayfish
- Pour in the beef and stock, pour in the cooking oil stir, add your seasoning and allow to cook on low heat
- If your sauce gets too thick, add a little water to it.
- Bring to a boil and allow to cook for about 10 minutes
- Serve with rice or boiled plantain
Recipe: How to make mashed dodo